Friday, December 3, 2010

Just thinking.

So I can have Sophia any day now. I'm hoping soon because I'm sick of being pregnant! I am always sore and having pains. I feel fat :( I'm always tired. Pregnancy at the end is no fun. I'm hoping I go into labor in like the next 2 weeks, that would be great. My doctor says she can come anytime, I'm really hoping I don't go past my due date either. That would suck big time, I don't want to be pregnant any longer then 40 weeks! Hoping on Wednesday when I have my next doctors appointment  the doctor tells me she has dropped, I will be very excited. I just can't wait til I have her in my arms though. I hope she is cute and has a lot of dark hair. I think she is going to be a small baby also. The doctor said she is probably going to be around 6-7 pounds. I guess that isn't too small. Just hope she is as healthy as can be(: Aw I'm so excited to be a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment