Sunday, November 28, 2010

Labor?!

I've been reading stuff on going into labor, and I'm so ready. People always talk about how painful it is and them being scared to go into labor. I think I will be fine, I mean I know its going to be painful but I'm good with pain and I can handle a lot. So I think I will be just fine(: I am going to get an epidural though. I don't think I'm going to be able to have a natural birth. I had another doctors appointment last week, the doctor said of course everything is fine and all my measurements and weight is right on point, so that's good. I only have 5 1/2 weeks until my due date!!! Aw so excited. I hope she comes at least a week early, because I want her in my arms so bad. I want to see what she looks like and I want to be a mom. These next few weeks better go by fast. Well I'm hoping they do, I'm so ready to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment