Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Idk./

So I read more on breastfeeding and I think I'm still on the side of using formula. I know breast milk is better for the baby so they say but using formula is going to be a lot easier for me. With going back to school, then eventually getting a job and plus if I use formula when I need to do homework or just need someone to watch her they can feed her when she is hungry. Using a breast pump would be a lot of work also. I just feel like with all the things I need to do and get done after I have her, using formula would be best. I'm always going to use the bottles with the bags in them. They say they are the best kind because you can push all the air out before feeding them so you don't give the baby gas. I know people are going to think I'm doing the wrong thing for not breastfeeding but oh well. Its my baby and my choice. So I can care less what anyone else has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment